Over the time, medical science has evolved and led to great number of relief ingrained methods for people across the world. Infertility is one such cause of woes to the couples across the world. Being a parent to a child is one of the best joys in life. Doctors are across the spectrum to bring happiness and joys with ease. Assisted Reproduction Therapy is a brilliant medical process to alleviate the problem of infertility and is a vogue in the medical circles. Doctors are accepting the possibility of vitamin D as a great influence on assisted reproduction therapy process with great relief.
A link between Vitamin D and ART has been advocated in the scientific world. A link between Vitamin D and Fertility has been theorized based on a number of observations. For instance, vitamin D receptors and enzymes have been found in the endometrium. Also, in animal studies, vitamin D deficiency causes poorer fertility and reduced function of the reproductive organs. The researchers found that women undergoing ART who have sufficient levels of vitamin D have a higher live birth rate than women who are vitamin D deficient.
Leading Fertility Centers in Hyderabad are offering Assisted Reproduction Therapy to the people and there is a high successful growth. Assessment of vitamin D status might be considered as a part of a routine infertility assessment and before artificial reproductive treatment, especially in women with higher BMI. In addition, vitamin D supplementation may be an easy and costly effective way of improving pregnancy rates and deserves further investigation.
Impact of Vitamin D on body:
• Affects the sperm structure and sperm count
• Calcitriol (the activated form of vitamin D) controls the genes involved in implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus.
• Vitamin D supplementation leads to an improvement in the menstruation cycle.
• Vitamin D depletion in the body results in histological abnormalities of the testis.
Conditions where ART is applied:
• Low sperm count
• Poor sperm motility
• Anti-sperm antibodies
• Ovulation disorders – such as short luteal phase
• Infertile-quality cervical fluid
• Irregular cycles, anovulation
• Unexplained infertility
Sridevifertility Hospital in Hyderabad, one of the Best IVF Center in Hyderabad dealing with the issues pertaining to Infertility. The infertility is an issue that can be dealt with a proper medical treatment envisaged by the Best Fertility Hospital in Hyderabad.
Vitamin D sources:
• Sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D
• Dietary sources of vitamin D include dairy products, egg yolk, cheese, fish etc
• Fortified supplements are also available to combat the deficiency of vitamin D
The Best Infertility Specialist in Hyderabad like Sridevifertility Hospital harps on the fact that Vitamin D is involved in regulating the functions of the female reproductive system.