How is IUI done?
Intrauterine Insemination or IUI is a procedure, through which sperm is inserted in the woman’s uterus. The sperm is inserted through the cervix with the help of a catheter. It is a relatively simple procedure that doesn’t even require anaesthesia and can be performed within few minutes. A day care procedure with a minimal requirement for hospitalisation, the patient is discharged within few hours of the procedure. However, this obviously depends
Important facts about IUI Treatment
- Couples trying to conceive for more than two years may opt for IUI
- Couples suffering from unexplained infertility may be candidates for the procedure
- If a woman suffers from ovulation disorder or Endometriosis , the procedure can be just right for her
- A woman using donor sperm for conception can also go for IUI treatment
- Most women conceive within the 1-3 cycles of treatment
- The IUI success rate is about 15 % – 20% (approximately
- Minimal side effects and recovery period
IUI Treatment At Sridevi Fertility
Sridevi Fertility is one of the finest and the oldest institutions in the city to help the patients with all forms of ART including IUI. Apart from the spacious hospital area and sterile labs, Sridevi Fertility has some of the Best Fertility Specialist of the city.
Accurate diagnosis, discrete counselling sessions, minimum tests and growing IUI success rate have made Sridevi Fertility one of the most trusted clinics when it comes to IUI Treatment Hyderabad.
Contact us at +91 40 27668427 / +91-7032341439 (M) for more information on IUI Treatment in Hyderabad. .
Book an appointment with us today. Click the button below!