How is IVF done?
In simple words, it is a process of getting an egg fertilized by a sperm to form an embryo outside human body. The ovary is medically stimulated to have maximum number of eggs. The eggs are extracted and are fertilised using the partner’s or donor’s sperm in a test tube. The matured embryos are then transferred back to the uterus.
Must know IVF facts?
- Women with blocked, damaged or removed Fallopian tubes, low productivity of eggs, uterine fibroid and Premature Ovarian Failure can be candidates for IVF
- Men with lower sperm count or poor sperm motility, people with genetic disorder and unexplained infertility may also opt for the procedure
- Women may experience abdominal cramps or gain a little weight after the procedure
- Occasionally, vaginal bleeding during the egg transfer may happen
- Women opting for IVF may have multiple pregnancies
IVF at Sridevi Fertiliy
At Sridevi Fertility , we start the the procedure only after a thorough investigation which generally begins with counselling sessions. We will advice you IVF when you really need it. Our efficient team of fertility experts and nurse ensures even the minimum possible risk factors can be negated. This makes Sridevi Fertility the Best Fertility Clinic for IVF Hyderabad.
Failed IVF? It is not the end of the road
The success rate of IVF is around 40% in each cycle, so in each cycle 4 out of 10 women get pregnant. It is found that the chances of getting pregnant tend to rise after the second or the third cycle.
The IVF process at Sridevi Fertility Centre involves more of care, counselling and compassion apart from high-end medical techniques and facilities. Happy parents with healthy baby are what we aim at and not just a successful implant to add to our portfolio.
Contact us at +91 40 27668427 / +91-7032341439 (M) for more information on Best IVF Treatments in Hyderabad.
Book an appointment with us today. Click the button below!